Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy is getting married on New Year's Day and I am interested in taking him and the rest of the groom's men out on a fishing charter. Looking for tips / advice on the best boats.

We are going to have 6 people and would like to know what should we can expect to fish for in late December and what type of charter should I look for to have the best experience?

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
AgentWD40 (12/4/2009)My buddy is getting married on New Year's Day and I am interested in taking him and the rest of the groom's men out on a fishing charter. Looking for tips / advice on the best boats.

We are going to have 6 people and would like to know what should we can expect to fish for in late December and what type of charter should I look for to have the best experience?
You have a PM.

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
The Neccesity has a good rep and Ben's a great guy but he's "on the list."

Try Nothin Matters (Jake Adams of Daybreak) or Hog Wild (Ronnie Hogue at Pcola Beach), both are great guys and put great grouper in the boat.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
JoeZ (12/5/2009)The Neccesity has a good rep and Ben's a great guy but he's "on the list."

Try Nothin Matters (Jake Adams of Daybreak) or Hog Wild (Ronnie Hogue at Pcola Beach), both are great guys and put great grouper in the boat.
+1 :withstupid

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Try Nothin Matters (Jake Adams of Daybreak) or Hog Wild (Ronnie Hogue at Pcola Beach), both are great guys and put great grouper in the boat.[/quote]

I definatly second that 2 great guys that know there stuff not to mention after christmas the grouper should be on fire and these are the 2 best grouper fisherman in pensacola can't go wrong.

TIM

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
not everybody cares about your list Joe. Myself included. I think he was more focused on having a good time than worrying about the pitiful sos debate

·
Super Moderator
19,477 Posts
Pinksnappercatcher (12/5/2009)
JoeZ (12/5/2009)The Neccesity has a good rep and Ben's a great guy but he's "on the list."

+1 :withstupid
:withstupid

·
Registered
478 Posts
I have been doing this along time if I was going grouper or tuna fishing I would without a doubt book Capt. Johnny Greene on the Intimidator. He is the best I know at catching both of those species.

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
OMEGA (12/5/2009)not everybody cares about your list Joe. Myself included. I think he was more focused on having a good time than worrying about the pitiful sos debate
Both charters the were recommended (and seconded a few times) are going to provide a great time, great fish and they are friends to the recreational angler.

Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
JoeZ (12/5/2009)
OMEGA (12/5/2009)not everybody cares about your list Joe. Myself included. I think he was more focused on having a good time than worrying about the pitiful sos debate
Both charters the were recommended (and seconded a few times) are going to provide a great time, great fish and they are friends to the recreational angler.

Thanks for your input.
+1

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
JoeZ (12/5/2009)

Thanks for your input.

I would have to disagree with you, on two fronts. Number one, although i know they are great captains, it aint all that friendly. I dont think they just care about filling a couple 55 barrels full of grouper. It said a bachelor party. those boats arent as big, or as nicely equipt. those are better suited for a blood and guts trip.

2- not my input, its common sense. They didnt ask or need to know all that SOS crap. it was a stupid comment to make

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
JoeZ (12/5/2009)

Thanks for your input.

+1

do you have your own brain or is that all you know how to say

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
JoeZ (12/5/2009)

Thanks for your input.
+1
+2

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
OMEGA (12/5/2009)
JoeZ (12/5/2009)

Thanks for your input.
+1
+1

do you have your own brain or is that all you know how to say

1 - 20 of 20 Posts