Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its on!!! The annual Cul de Sac compitition with my neighbor. Gotta build it a little at a time and started today because his wife brought the whiskey drink over and hurled the cerimonial gauntlet. I would like to see pics of other members decorations too! I'll take some tonight and post. Tim

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Not to "bah humbug", but if I were king (yeah like that's gonna happen!), there'd be a law stating no Christmasdecorating (including in stores) until AFTER Thanksgiving!!!!! While I'm ranting, no politiical debates, commercials, etc. until the year of the election! Egg nog is OK though!:letsparty:letsdrink

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Flounderpounder (11/18/2007)Not to "bah humbug", but if I were king (yeah like that's gonna happen!), there'd be a law stating no Christmasdecorating (including in stores) until AFTER Thanksgiving!!!!! While I'm ranting, no politiical debates, commercials, etc. until the year of the election! Egg nog is OK though!:letsparty:letsdrink
I totally agree. :) (...no hard feelings..)

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
My wife drug out the Christmas decorations last week... I looked at her like she was fargging NUTS! She's a redhead, so it was obvious that the tre WAS go9ing up whether I participated or not. I didn't want to spend the rest of the day withan ice queen, so I helped. Much to my chagrin. After she left I was to put up the outside lights. I DIDN'T!!! And low and behold, they are still not up. The tree is ok, because no one will ever see it but us, but the outside lights is a different story. Looks like the soonest that they can go up now is Friday... AFTER Thanksgiving!!!:letsparty

When you're married, you have to relish in the small victories!:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Breeze Fabricators (11/18/2007)Well its on!!! The annual Cul de Sac compitition with my neighbor. Gotta build it a little at a time and started today because his wife brought the whiskey drink over and hurled the cerimonial gauntlet. I would like to see pics of other members decorations too! I'll take some tonight and post. Tim
I think that is great to have some compition with the neighbors. Every year after my neighbors go all out and put my decorations to shame I say to myself that next year im going all out. But now the time is hear once again and I just cant muster up the spirit to do any of it. Good for you though.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have a neighbor 2 doors down that leaves his lights up 24-7-365. He's a buddy and I kinda laugh at him calling him a lazy s.o.b. Rule in my house is lights up after Thanksgiving to 1 week after New Year.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Here's one to shoot for. When I was in NOLA, we always rode by Al Copeland's place. His place was proof that "Gawd is not dead". FYI, and good luck, T<DIV style="MARGIN: 5px 0px">
</DIV>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts