Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know this is probably not going to get any response, but I thought I would post just in case. A couple of us are going out spearfishing (three tank) on christmas day. If anyone is interested in goin, give me a buzz. Be around $30 per person.

Chris

850-313-0147

·
Registered
93 Posts
Man I would love to Chris but it is the babies second christmas and daddy has to be here and wants to too :)

plus the water is slated to be rough by the stoner weather gods but we will see :)

Have fun if you get to go though, I am sure I will get to go dive sometime :banghead

·
Praedator
10,006 Posts
I would be killed and filleted myself if I went out on Christmas day. Not really, but my wife would give me the evil eye for a while and not give me something else for a while:banghead

Christmas day is looking to be the best day weather/water wise in the forecast. Stick a few and have a good time.

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
bullcrap. my wife told me this morning that she thought it would be a great christmas gift for me to go spearing tuesday with Chris.

OK

I know a trap when I see one.

Sorry Chris....cant make it. What is said to me, and what is meant can be 2 entirely different things, and I feel I have reached a point in life where I am mature enough to se the difference.

Please post pics of the kills.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
H2OArman (12/24/2007)Its going to be rough out there But you guys have a great time
<TABLE class="full boxB" id=fctTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=rowW onmouseover="this.className='rowY'" onmouseout="this.className='rowW'"><TD class=sortC><DIV class=b>Tuesday</DIV>North winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 1 to 3 feet. Bays and coastal waterways a light chop. </DIV></TD></TR><TR class=rowW onmouseover="this.className='rowY'" onmouseout="this.className='rowW'"><TD class=sortC><DIV class=b>Tuesday Night</DIV>Northeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 1 to 3 feet. Bays and coastal waterways a light chop. </DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
261 Posts
flyingfishr (12/23/2007)My wife said....it was up to me.... what does that MEAN?
Married nearly 14 years- it means "you can go- but you're in a world of shit when you get back". You will pay- I promise you that.

Good luck guys! Knock 'em Dead!

·
Praedator
10,006 Posts
Billybob (12/25/2007)SOOOOOO........ for all us poor (married with 2.5 children slobs) don't leave us hangin'...

HOW WAS IT????????????????????

(besides the obvious wet and cold)
:withstupid

Let us know how you did. Got to feed this crack monkey with a report.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got a call around 5 am (fishing buddy) asking me to look at the radar. The gulf was covered up with greens and yellows. Wave heights were already showing over three ft (at 5 am). We decided we better do it another day.

I'm pretty die-hard about going, but mix all that up with wind chill factors in the 30's...... Just wasnt going to happen.

Already have the boat loaded and planning another trip for the first clear day in the forecast.

Chris

·
Praedator
10,006 Posts
craasch210 (12/26/2007)Got a call around 5 am (fishing buddy) asking me to look at the radar. The gulf was covered up with greens and yellows. Wave heights were already showing over three ft (at 5 am). We decided we better do it another day.

I'm pretty die-hard about going, but mix all that up with wind chill factors in the 30's...... Just wasnt going to happen.

Already have the boat loaded and planning another trip for the first clear day in the forecast.

Chris
The weather just hasn't been too cooperative lately. Let me know if you need an extra person in about 1-2 weeks. I am sitting on go after next week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts