Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna go see if my christmas present is wearing 140+ inches of bone on top of his head here in a few minutes. I am invading his hardwood bottom with half of Code Blue's product line, gonna drive him wild with rage! Stay tuned in a few hours for a report...

Merry Christmas Everyone!

_TBH

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Woody, you stole my idea again, but I have choosen to let him fatten up at his Christmas breakfast and turkey lunch, then I am going to snipe his rudolph butt this afternoon! Good luck

4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
monster buck's little brother "spike" came out...looked all of 70 pounds. pretty little yearling. oh well...oh and the turkeys were freaking everywhere this morning. one of the more miserable hunts (weather-wise) i have been on this year...cold and rainy!

on a lighter note, i used a drag rag from my stand back out in several directions, and that little buck bloodhounded his way to the base of my tree....pretty neat to see him follow it. hope that proves to all of yall who use a dragrag from your truck to the stand (simple thought process, people!) that deer, very much like a dog, will follow a scent trail from weakest to strongest!! code blue is good stuff...

oh and another note, i had 4 bucks around me at one point this morning. grunting backand forth. it was absolutely wild. i really thought some serious street wars were about to follow. they never came in front of me...i think i put my scent wicks a bit too far away from me cuz they were circling me the whole time and i'm assuming they were checkin those out. i really thought i was about to be a part of some national geographic stuff.

4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
between me and my high school football buddies we saw like 11 this morning. not a bad morning, but we wanted big boy today. also had one hit the side of the trailor this morning....wild story.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Dang it Woody, I was hoping you would get old Big Boy! He is there!!

Big Thanks again for a great weekend man, the kids are still talking about it, especially the mud riding incident. :letsdrink

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Sam woody knows better... he doesnt want to see Chris cry.... lol.... chris was face to face with him last year... but he learned one lesson.... learn how to take off your safety QUIETLY.lol....

4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha my safety is so stealth. some guns are suprisingly loud, no matter how careful you are. hurry up back up here guys, and bring me some free movie theatre tickets if you still have access!! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts