Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Isaac went through has anyone had any luck with reds or trout here?

If so, can you let me know what bait and depth? No need to say "where". Just want to know what they are hitting and how deep.

Thanks in advance GS!!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
I fished Labor day around the Mid Bay bridge and managed a 20" Red and a 28" Spanish Mac using a gold weedless spoon from my kayak.

·
Registered
237 Posts
i fished that area this weekend got one rat red, trout, and somthing that spit my hook. they wher caught in about 3 ft of water on a mirrdine

·
War Damn Eagle
372 Posts
I fished the flats by Sandestin on Monday from about 6am-2pm. I caught a bunch of small trout, load of skipjacks and some bluefish. I was only using a Mirrodine and gulp.

image-651491407.jpg

·
Registered
152 Posts
Fished friday night, the 1st. Trout bite in the sound was on fire. I limited out on the first dock I stopped at. Mostly short fish, but managed 5 keepers pretty easily. Fished the south side of crab island and there were big schools of reds cruising around. Caught two nice slot fish and a 33inch bull.

Fished last night. The trout bite was still hot, but keepers were a little harder to find. I also caught a few short reds under the lights. Cruised around the CG station and bridge, but didn't see much except ladyfish.

·
Mines Bigger
2,647 Posts
the fish were pretty stacked up on the east end of the bay yesterday, on the outgoing tide. Tons of redfish, mullet and bait everywhere.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts