Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a choctawhachee bay guide for this Friday on my boat out of hog town bayou. Just need someone to teach us how yo fish the area. If not a guide I would be happy to take someone who knows how to catch fish in the area for free.

·
Registered
673 Posts
not sure if you could get him on your boat, but no one knows that area better than Hunter Forbes with 30/a guide service.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Please update on what you ended up doing and how it went. My family and I are newly stationed at Eglin and we're looking for a boat guide as well. Preferably on our boat but we may end up trying a commercial charter.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I will second Bubba Byrd. Blake Nelson with last cast charters is great too. I know them both very well. Good fisherman and very entertaining.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Blake Nelson, LW Burroughs, or any of the Shallow Water Expedtions guys. Not sure if any will guide from your boat or not but they're the best around Destin/30A

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have to give a big thanks to Hunter and Bubba. Neither could guide us on the days we wanted to go, but they gave me a few pointers that really paid off. Also met some forum members at the ramp on a day the weather kept us from going out that really new there stuff and help us out. Thanks guys!

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts