Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the boat on it's first voyage of 2010! She ran great just put some new spark plugs in before we launched. Hit several spots that usally hold a red or speck or just a pinfish nibble would have made me happy but nothing biting, did not even see any schools of bait or fish for that matter. It was better than being at house or at work!

·
Registered
403 Posts
That sounds like the report Kanaka gave meyesterday and I had the day before. I did spook a small school of upper slot reds Tue. and picked up a couple of slot troutWednesday but it's been slow in the Niceville area for me so far.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's kinda strange maybe all the cold weather we have had this year has em locked jaw! I know there plenty folks catching fish though, end of the monththeyshould be on fire!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Went in the SRS around hurlburt and only picked up one 17' Trout. Also went to my good spots from last year in that area and had no luck. Water was very low this morning with a temp of 67. Seen schools of mullet in the 8-10" range...fished around them with nothing. I agree..couple weeks will be better...especially on the flats. Bass are hitting like crazy...just got back from a neighbohood pond and was getting hits near every cast...mostly dinks with one 2 1/2 pounder.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts