Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local area Childrens Shelter and Foster Home needs your help. This charity has served District 1 (Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton) for over 10 years now. It has been recognized as one of the leading care providers by DCF, FFN and other regulatory groups year after year for the quality care and work they do.

You may not realize it, but if DCF removes a group of children from an abusive situation in Escambia County, odds are high that the children will be sent to their Shelter, even though its physically in FWB. They provide food, shelter, clothes, education, everything, for 25-35 children at a time.
Nearly 40% of the children cared for come from families in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties, the rest from Okaloosa and Walton.

They work with Destin Charity Wine Auction each year and to receive funding from their events, that in turn provides care for the children. This year they need several Captains to donate trips worth $500 or more, to be auctioned off at the upcoming DCWA event. Deadline is January 15th to make the commitment, for a trip to be held later in 2015.

Its tax deductible of course, and great publicity at the Auction for the Captain and boat. Local area captains between approximately Gulf Shores to Appalachicola that would be willing to provide these trips to be auctioned off would be helping this charity very very much.

Could be inshore or offshore, just needs to be valued at $500 or more, and of course from a licensed, established Captain to be included. PM me or respond with contact info and I will give you more information, or check out the charity link below.

Thank you very much for helping support these children in need.

http://childrenincrisisfl.org/

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for that info. I emailed the President of that organization and will be donating a couple of trips.

Capt. Todd Brackin
eagleraycharters.com

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Capt Todd, your trips will help a great organization provide care and love to many many children in need of help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts