Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,174 Posts
I always liked the Church's Chicken on Barrancas Ave near Navy.

I still prefer Church's Chicken. Just the right amount of breading and grease. I would order a jalapeno and cut it and pour the juice all over the chicken.

Their sides were below average though.The mashed potatoes were fair at best, their corn on the cob was WAY overdone.

Jim

·
Super Moderator
12,721 Posts
I always liked the Church's Chicken on Barrancas Ave near Navy.

I still prefer Church's Chicken. Just the right amount of breading and grease. I would order a jalapeno and cut it and pour the juice all over the chicken.

Their sides were below average though.The mashed potatoes were fair at best, their corn on the cob was WAY overdone.

Jim

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Only thing I eat at churchs chicken is the c.o.b. sandwich. Its tenders on a hoagie bun with a jalapeno mustard sauce in it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,174 Posts
I do think Chick_fil_A is the best airport fast food place almost all the time (except for local restaurants that can be better).

Jim

·
Registered
252 Posts
Regarding their CEO and his comments regarding race relations...

I won't put words in his mouth, but I think he is trying to view this through a distinctly Christian perspective. Christ, sinless without fault or vice, God in the flesh humbled himself to wash the feet of his disciples. Included in this group was Judas whom Christ knew would betray him to be crucified.

In a similar manner, the CEO of CFA humbled himself to be a servant to someone to whom he owed nothing and against whom he had committed no wrong.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I know what the Lord did and why and I can't speak for Cathy either but it seemed like a stunt to me. I hope I'm wrong.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts