Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1000 in the morning and already has one west bound lane of 98 shut down. Amazing how much folks like that place.
Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
Supposedly their menu is a little healthier than most fast foods or that is what my athletic friends and daughter tell me. I did check the online nutrition and it look better than competitors.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I LOVE both of them. New Popeyes by Walmart in TigerPoint is moving right along. Anyone know when it is expected to open?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I don`t get the fascination or the hunger for Chick Fil-a. Tried them once and was not impressed. But hey, to each their own. If they want to sit in line for an hour for a chicken sammich, so be it.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
My first job was at the chick-fil-a on 9 mile road when I was 15 years old. I stayed there a year and a half and even got selected to go to the home office in Atlanta and meet Dan Cathy and the other big guys.. This was almost 20 years ago but even then the drive thru was fast. Our goal was 100 orders through just the drive through in an hour. That's 36 seconds per car for an hour. Everybody that was on the shift that did it got $100 bonus. Whether you were mopping the floor or working the front counter. GREAT PEOPLE.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
My pleasure.
Our son and I had that discussion one time. When I said "thank you" to a wait staff while eating out, the server replied "No Problem".

I brought up "I guess everything else is a Problem", of course to our table only. Not the server.

My son, as a manager in the biz at the time, asked what should be said.

I stated, well "You are Welcome" comes to mind first. But "My Pleasure" would go a lot further. But "No Problem" does not work for me.

He then instructed his staff to use "My Pleasure".
Many years years later when I went to CFA for my first time, and heard them say "My Pleasure" it brought a warm heart and big smile to myself.

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,930 Posts
First time I went into a CFA was in Destin and got that reply. The girl had a "eastern european" accent so I chalked it up to that was her english interpretation of being polite.

·
Center Mass at 300m
2,138 Posts
What's the deal with Chick a'Lay'Lay? Wife & Kiddo love it, but I'll have to get me a Sonic and take in to join them.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Done with 'em since their CEO shined the black rapper's shoes as a sign that whites need to have "an apologetic heart" for our actions against blacks. Had enough of this garbage.

Reactions: Kamac

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My 6 year old grandson loves the food. After raising two children of my own and McDonalds, anything is a step up.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts