Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and 5 of my college friends are making a kayaking road trip to Navarre/Pensacola from the 10th through the 14th of June. We're from Texas and all in good paddling shape. The main thing we want to do is go BTB fishing for snapper, grouper, kings, etc and land based shark fishing. Florida is different from Texas because you guy's don't seem to have any rigs near shore. Seeing as we don't have any numbers we'd like someone to show us around and fish with us. We can supply bait, food, drinks, and beer afterwards. Any advice on gear, locations to fish, tactics etc are welcome, but what we really want is someone to fish with. We're all avid outdoorsmen and can hold our own. Ie you won't have to tie our haywires for us or gaff our fish haha. We won't be keeping most our fish so if you need a bunch for a fish fry and we happen to whack'em then you're more than welcome to our catch as long as it stays within legal bounds.

BeachAggie

·
MILF - Man I Love Fishing
806 Posts
There is a guy on here that runs kayak charters. I can't remember his name on here. JD7.62 typically runs charters, but he's taking this season off to run charters on a boat. There is another one though, but I can't remember his name.

Anyway, good luck out here.

Oh yeah, Gig 'em!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Brandon Barton runs charters, I believe it's emerald coast kayak. Dude puts a beating on the snaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts