Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,575 Posts
Pretty cool...

A couple of years ago Icalled in 5 gobblers right off the roost. My dad, a buddy, and myself were sitting in my double bull 10yds away. They all came in ona string. My dadand buddy both had their guns up and ready. I set the cam and grabbed my gun. As I was getting into position I leaned over to my dadand said shoot on 3...I leaned over to my buddy andwhispered "shoot" ......BOOOOOOM....BOOOOM..."on three". All my buddy heard was shoot and he shot...He didn't let me make it to the "on 3" part. The 2nd shot was my dad who just shot from the reaction....Needless to say all the birds flew off and no one killed crap. I won't say who the dumbo was that shot before anyone else was ready but if youknow Duane Raley aka Coach Raley you can ask him about it. It would have been the easiest tripple ever in the turkey woods...man...to have that one back.... I'll have to get it down load it to youtube one day.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Great Job guys!My friend and I got a double last week. Sure gets the adrenalin flowing. Really nice birds and a good video too.

Ron Vanderpol
"Bone Yard"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts