Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dave Hellman at Canvas Specialties in FWB built a new T-Top tower for my Patherfinder. It really turned out nice and just wanted to show it off.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Sweet.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had it for sale last winter. Come spring time the cards got shuffed up a bit and things changed and I was/am glad I didn't sell it.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
flyliner (1/14/2010)I had it for sale last winter. Come spring time the cards got shuffed up a bit and things changed and I was/am glad I didn't sell it.
It is an awesome boat!! I was actually fixing to make a move on it, When I noticed it was off the market. Beautiful boat Pat and an awesomje addition!!!!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Looks Pretty Damn Good to me Pat,:bowdown Hope Ya'll have fun with it, and Good luck with the Fishing when you go to the Boat show down south!!:letsdrink

·
Registered
812 Posts
Nice rig! What kind of material is the platform made from? It looks like the thin glass sheet with grip on top. If it is, do youknow where its sold? I need a piece for my tower platform.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The platform deck is cored fiberglass with non skid top. Check with Dave at canvas specialties 664 6300. He may have some more from the peice this was cut from.

images/2_1.jpg

·
Registered
301 Posts
That is the best looking rig for a flats boat I have ever seen!

We miss you on the Chevy Fishing Show on TV(cancelled last year).

Can you describe how you use it to spot fish(which species) 'cause I may want to hire you an a guide this spring!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts