Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
yeah there was a new in damaged package minus my amazon credits free shipping for 140.77....I have an extra footrest which really makes these stands roomy and easy to control near the trunk of a tree...Lets just see what comes in the mail...free returns for 30 days....I just sold my extra viper,but couldn't turn down a deal...,lol.........

·
Registered
602 Posts
I jumped on it too for 170.00, hope it's as good as the API I had that some SOB made off with a couple weeks ago:mad:

·
Registered
602 Posts
thanks for the hookup Cainpole!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Got my "damaged package " stand in today....a little wrinkled cardboard on the box,other than that,stand is spot on with everything...I'm good to go for 1/2 price...cool deal....
the stand was listed as used but in very good condition in original packaging ,package damaged...

There are still a few of these left and can be bought for 181.00 if you choose free shipping ...easy 100.00 off new and they last for many years...

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,863 Posts
Got my "damaged package " stand in today....a little wrinkled cardboard on the box,other than that,stand is spot on with everything...I'm good to go for 1/2 price...cool deal....
the stand was listed as used but in very good condition in original packaging ,package damaged...

There are still a few of these left and can be bought for 181.00 if you choose free shipping ...easy 100.00 off new and they last for many years...
Postmaster left notice in mailbox that “item was too big for mailbox”.... no shit, drop it off at the house!! Anyway, wife will be going to town today to pick mine up.

·
Registered
569 Posts
DD: there are two seperate straps with loops on one end. On the standing platform inner support, wrap the loop and pull the tag end through it; put one strap on each side (see pic). Then thread should strap between the two outer supports of standing platform. The two straps you tied earlier attach to each end of bacpack strap and are adjustable for fit. IMG_3575.jpg IMG_3574.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
569 Posts
I have the alice straps on my other Summit and they work great. Some folks like the hazemore seat, but I have tried both and went back to the factory Summit seat.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Yeah I think for an all day sit the factory seat is the way to go. I just like no having the extra bulk and weight. The hazmore is the deal for bow hunting from a summit though. It slides out of the way quietly when you stand and allows you to have the whole platform to adjust for shooting.

·
Registered
602 Posts
^^^was.....^^^^
price went back up:mad:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts