Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m selling this vintage 1995 Saturn SL, I thought about keeping it for an investment, but I think I’m ready to let her go...So, a few years ago the truck I was driving took a crap and I needed something to get me through for a little bit and my buddy had this and got it to me pretty cheap. I drove it for a while until I bought a truck and I parked this Saturn and promised the wife I’d get rid of it about 50 times, so here I go. It’s not sexy, but it was always dependable for me, and I bet someone needs something cheap to get them through. It is a stick shift, for you youngsters, we used to have to change gears manually...and we liked it!

NEW PRICE $600

The Good:
It runs, it cranked right up when I put a battery in it this week
Brand new battery, 1 yr warrantee, the WM receipt is in the glove box
The A/C and heat work
The radio and CD player work
Tires are in good shape, hold pressure
It’s cheap

The Bad:
It has some bumps and bruises, cosmetic stuff
The clear coat is flaking off the hood
It looses a little water, you’ll want to check the water level every week or two
It has an issue with the synchronization, it doesn’t want to gear down into 2nd, but there’s a trick to it and I’ll show you when you come get her. It goes up through the gears just fine.
There was some moisture in the trunk, I’m not sure where it’s leaking, but I wouldn’t put any electronics in there until you get that figured out.
There’s probably some other little stuff

Attachments

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice :thumbup1:

I am going to cry the day my 07’ Honda beater bites the dust. GLWS, she’s a beaut!

I know what you mean, I thought about keeping it, it's nice to have something there in case you need to put a vehicle in the shop or have an accident and need something to drive, but I know what will happen, it'll just sit there and I figure someone can use it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts