Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Awesome stuff. I've got 4 pieces in the truck. Whenever is fine. I'm sure the fire will hinder travel routes.
I’m off till Monday but will probably touch base with you this weekend on my way to Pensacola. I’ll shoot you a text.

·
Registered
8,662 Posts
Thanks Chase, you saved me. I forgot Sunday is Mother’s Day, my wife loved them.

I was too busy trying not to forget my anniversary tomorrow.

This Dutch Oven looks like it would make a mean pot of beans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
19,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Glad you’re happy with it. Just seen your post about the other ones you found. If you wanna sell them or have them cleaned up let me know.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Give them a slice of potato. You need to build a big cage like I gave to chase a few years ago

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,662 Posts
Glad you’re happy with it. Just seen your post about the other ones you found. If you wanna sell them or have them cleaned up let me know.
I can’t sell any for family reasons but any time you feel you’re ready and can meet you to have them done.

I bet some of these cast iron could tell some stories.

·
Super Moderator
19,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I can’t sell any for family reasons but any time you feel you’re ready and can meet you to have them done.

I bet some of these cast iron could tell some stories.

Give me a couple weeks and I’ll get you taken care of. Have a little over a weeks work right now.

·
Super Moderator
19,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Here’s a couple civil war era kettles I did for a close friend of mine.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Chase,

I am going to be at the camp on Beaver Creek this weekend. Would you do these for me? I have 1 that is a 10“, one that is 10.5” and two that are 9”. I’ll pay for all four or give you one of the 9” pans in exchange.

Just need to know where to go.
You can call me at three-nine-three 98 one 0.

Jason can vouch for me if that helps.

Scott.

·
Registered
8,662 Posts
I really like those kettles. Like Jason mentioned, we had one for moisture also growing up but one of my 3 sisters probably snagged it.

·
Super Moderator
19,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Chase,

I am going to be at the camp on Beaver Creek this weekend. Would you do these for me? I have 1 that is a 10“, one that is 10.5” and two that are 9”. I’ll pay for all four or give you one of the 9” pans in exchange.

Just need to know where to go.
You can call me at three-nine-three 98 one 0.

Jason can vouch for me if that helps.

Scott. View attachment 1068716
I’ll holler at you in a bit. We will work something out.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts