Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to let everyone know with the season getting going and the costs of everything risisng that i manage the Sonic Drive In on Navy Blvd and we sell 10lb bags of ice and i will sell them to all forum members for 50 cent a bag.

Also for you early birds we open at 6am but we get there at 5:30 if you pm me the day before i can have it staged up for you ready to go so you can just grab it and go.

·
Praedator
10,185 Posts
That's cheaper than the ice machines. That's a deal. I refuse to buy ice anywhere else other than the ice machines. Gas stations just rip you a new one with the price of their ice.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
sonicfisherman (4/10/2010)i just wanted to let everyone know with the season getting going and the costs of everything risisng that i manage the Sonic Drive In on Navy Blvd and we sell 10lb bags of ice and i will sell them to all forum members for 50 cent a bag.

dang!

I wish you managed the one on 9th ave!

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,261 Posts
That is a great deal man. The girls on the roller skates are gonna hate you when we roll up and order 2 Coneys and 200lbs.of ice. :shedevil

·
Registered
403 Posts
Most that fish out of Desting probably know that the marina there sells the "tub" of ice for like 4 bucks. Basically a rubbermaid trashcan full of ice. I had ice in all compartments, then had to fill the 5 gal bucket! :toast

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
garnetgoldfan (4/10/2010)Can you get the guy in GB in on this deal? I spend a fortune in limeades and blasts for the kids
I would be in on this one.

"I'll have a cherry lime aide with extra ice...400 lbs of ice. To go!" :poke

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
One heck of a deal. Looks like I know where I'll be getting my ice. Thank you very much.

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,443 Posts
That's more than fair... :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:letsdrink:letsdrink

Jim

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Another classy gesture by a PFF member:bowdown Thank You

Do we need to ask for you or mention the forum......?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yes please mention you are a forum member. i normally sell the bags of ice for a 1.69. now if your in a boat wanting 20 bags of ice i would assume you are a member but i cant say the same for everyone else. or you can just aks for me my name is Scott im there most days all day and if im not there you can ask for my wife Vanessa and she will get you taken care of.

we will be gone this weekend going up to tuscaloosa for a day.

·
Registered
497 Posts
My daughter's wedding is Oct 9th. I'm thinking I'll need around 30 bags for the reception. Is this offer still good? Many members may remember my daughter April. She used to waitress at Sams when the forum would gather on Wednesdays.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts