Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to get started? Looking to "add" to your existing business? I am offering The Pensacola Shark Fishing business.... to you. Only thing I ask is that you go the extra mile for the people wanting the experience they are looking for....:rolleyes:

Option 1 ($20K) OBO))

Theses URL’s point directly to PensacolaSharkFishing.com

GulfShoresSharkFishing.com

OrangeBeachSharkFishing.com

Option 2 (22K) OBO))

Everything in Option 1 plus:

3 Freezers, Band saw, Grinder, all Chum/Bait currently in the freezers.

And a bunch of Shark wire/Circle Hooks, misc. stuff.

Only thing needed from here would be a boat, tackle, and the desire make memories….

Get with me and I can show you what I have….

Finances of this business can/will be discussed in person.

Option 3 (we have to talk….)

If you want the Fat Jax (Boat) and everything, we can talk….. 850-450-six 2 seven six

·
Registered
10,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the messages and emails …. I figure I’d make this post. I am fine, The only reason That I am considering selling the Charter business is because I am finding it hard to accommodate the demanding schedule. As you know, I own/operate and manage a Real Estate Company as well. When I started the Charter, I figured I would do it on a “Part time, once in a while basis”. Well with the RE company coupled with the Charter, I find myself running like a wild man. The Heat this past summer got to me some, so I need to slow things down a little. I have enjoyed Chartering Shark trips this immensely, I could really care less about those little pretty red fish, but we catch those too…. J Giving someone the experience of fighting a fish BIGGER than they are, is giving someone the memory that they will never forget. That’s the true reward for me….. I’ve had plenty of Father-Son trips…. So with that, I am looking for that special businessman/woman (or group) that would like to take this over and strive to give the great people that visit the Pensacola/Orange Beach area(s) the memories that will bring them back year after year. The investment could be returned to you in about 6-8 weeks….. Thanks, and if you know someone that would like to get involved with this, please pass this information on to them….
Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
9,892 Posts
Jim, list the business with a house and advertise it a package deal up north , Atlanta, montgomery always read about people moving south.

·
Registered
10,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jim, list the business with a house and advertise it a package deal up north , Atlanta, montgomery always read about people moving south.
I agree, but I dont have a house (of my own) to tag this onto, so ethics wont allow this. If I had (a house of my own being sold) then I could do this, but cant tag onto just any listing. Ive had a few calls (just from this forum and "that other forum") in the past couple days. I decided to do this this time of year, so I had time to get the new owners/manager up to speed before the season arrives.... anyone have any other ideas to make this known? Like any other forums, or websites. I'd like to stay away from CL..... :whistling:

·
Super Moderator
28,635 Posts
You need to put another addition Jim....The one that anyone who buys your charter, has to register on PFF to keep it going!!! Good luck finding the right person fer your business brother! Just don't disappear on us!

·
Registered
10,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump, I've had some good interest, and 3 sets of folks "thinking" lol.... Yes, this can and will put money in your pocket. How much depends on YOUR overhead, and your determination..... Like any other business, you work it hard it will work hard for you right back..... Who's do you know that may be up for this?

·
Registered
10,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What kind of boat comes with this business? Do you have any trips booked right now?
I'm keeping my boat, whats being offered is in the very first post. I turned down 3 trips in the pat 7-10 days alone, (not all shark trips, some just want to go get reds, or snapper....) I am busy with Real Estate and I just don't have the time to put into this the way needed. Its as big as you want to make it.... BTW what have you dogs been barking at???? lol If you interested, come on over and lets talk.....

·
Registered
10,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, after numerous inquires, this is a business that "For Sale" I really do not wish to "Finance" this business. If finance this and you take people fishing and provide a bad experience then I have a business with a bad reputation.
The Spring season is coming. Position yourself to make the most of this....
had a fella wanting to go this week, but I am down hard with the flu. There are folks wanting to go....
Oh, I will be making a bunch of chum in the next few weeks, wanna help?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I would add to wherever you are advertising that your expertise/advise will be available for a specified length of time in person or by phone and you will go out a couple of times with them on THEIR boat to get it set up properly and the gear and places they will go to fish? That should be worth another 5 grand at least! Good luck sounds like a blast and if I was not so OLD would be on it now!

·
Registered
10,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I would add to wherever you are advertising that your expertise/advise will be available for a specified length of time in person or by phone and you will go out a couple of times with them on THEIR boat to get it set up properly and the gear and places they will go to fish? That should be worth another 5 grand at least! Good luck sounds like a blast and if I was not so OLD would be on it now!
Good point, I tell the folks during the discussions, I'll go with them for several trips (until they feel comfortable enough to do it on their own) free! I also show them ways to keep the overhead low maximizing the income potential.... bottom line, show them how I do it....

Just thought of something, if the buyer has a garmin system, I'll download all the spots on my system (close to a thousand) to theirs... yeah, some public but a lot it has been found over the years....

·
Registered
10,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Last winter, several folks wanted me to finance this. however this is not a type of thing one would finance for obvious reasons.

I'm putting this back out there, same deal as last year, but I'll commit to go on several trips with you on your boat acting as your deckhand to show you the ropes.... I ran a good number of trips, but this past year with he weather and family issues, I did cancel a good number of trips as well....

serious inquires only please.... Pass around to your friends if you see fit... :) I'm not hard person the contact...:)

·
Tight Lines
32 Posts
Do you have the Federal Charter/Headboat Pelagic and reef permits that would be transferable? I am serious about starting up a boat and the permits are a big part of that.

Never mind...just noticed the above question and answer.

Thanks anyways.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts