Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

181 - 199 of 199 Posts

·
Bearded Brotula
11,793 Posts
I own the vixen, and the shocknyall!! and I don't support a damn thing, so publicly I am stating that the slander you have written has caused me the loss of buisness, and mental anguish. AND i AM GOING TO SUE THE PISS OUT OF YOU! NEILL FINKEL, LEARN THE SPELLING. YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IT ON DOCUMENTS SERVED TO YOU
Anyone ever receive any correspondence from Neill Finkel?

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Anyone who uses that kind of language on a public forum should be banned for life, and deserves to have NO business at all.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Thanks for bringing this thread up guys. I've been looking for this list!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Now we have more regulation more government, things are more screwed up.
I remember back a few years when, before you needed a license for Saltwater fishing, before snapper season.. The sport angler had a say in what went on.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My buddy and I are taking a fishing trip this weekend, and we are coming from tallahassee and looking for a motel or hotel that is the best bang for the buck in Destin and not going to break the bank for a couple hours of sleep?:001_huh:

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
My buddy and I are taking a fishing trip this weekend, and we are coming from tallahassee and looking for a motel or hotel that is the best bang for the buck in Destin and not going to break the bank for a couple hours of sleep?:001_huh:

Where are you going out from? Would make it easier to give you some leads.

Reactions: Yellow River Cat

·
Registered
2 Posts
My buddy and I are taking a fishing trip this weekend, and we are coming from tallahassee and looking for a motel or hotel that is the best bang for the buck in Destin and not going to break the bank for a couple hours of sleep?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I didn't read all 20pages of this post. Is there a list of guys we should support? I'll be down in Destin the first week of July and looking to get out fishing for a few hours with my 16yr old son. Preferrably offshore and less expensive. Thanks for any advice!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Sarasota boat passengers held captive by drunken, armed captain; This charter trip pretty much has it all and they even caught their limit of Red Snapper. Gun/shots fired/assault/drunk captain snorting cocaine steering the boat in circles warning his customers he will put a bullet in each of their heads/hostages/first mate trying to negotiating a ceasefire with the captain/911 called/coast guard/police respond/etc/etc.
https://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20190604/police-sarasota-boat-passengers-held-captive-by-drunken-armed-captain

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Sarasota boat passengers held captive by drunken, armed captain; This charter trip pretty much has it all and they even caught their limit of Red Snapper. Gun/shots fired/assault/drunk captain snorting cocaine steering the boat in circles warning his customers he will put a bullet in each of their heads/hostages/first mate trying to negotiating a ceasefire with the captain/911 called/coast guard/police respond/etc/etc.
https://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20190604/police-sarasota-boat-passengers-held-captive-by-drunken-armed-captain
Wow that would suck! Someone needs and ass whooping.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Sounds like a hell of a good trip!!! Turn a 6hr to a 12hr and the captain was more than likely popping some rounds off at some pesky dolphins. I dont see what everyone is bitching about

·
Bearded Brotula
11,793 Posts
Sounds like a hell of a good trip!!! Turn a 6hr to a 12hr and the captain was more than likely popping some rounds off at some pesky dolphins. I dont see what everyone is bitching about
I mean, dude did try and steal a drink from the captain's bucket. Simple rules. BYOB

181 - 199 of 199 Posts