Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I am being forced into an early retirement. Back in June I suffered a stroke. Being the ever optimistic person I am I hired a Capt. thinking that I would get better and be back to running things next year. Well, I guess now being a realists and 6 months of therapy and being in the gym daily I have come to realize it just isn't there anymore. Don't have the strength or stamina to do it. So, I will be selling the Luck E Strike. I'm sure most of you have seen her. She is a 35' custom sportfish made by seahawk yachts out of upper New York. We repowered her in 08' with new John Deeres and twin disc trannies. She was painted with awl grip at the same time. She is royal blue hull and white over top. I will leave all the numbers in the gps as well as over a thousand other numbers in my books. All tackle , gear , safety gear , dock box , federal permits , sign and bragging board with pegs. I have 2 websites as well as 2 more domains that will be included. The boat is docked at a great location on Pensacola beach behind shaggys and can stay there or be moved to wherever. I have a price in mind but, like everything in life things are negotiable. I would really like for someone that has the passion that I have to take over the reigns. This is a turn key business and I have a good reputation with the resorts and hotels on the beach as well as repeat customers each year. If the right person took over and got after it they should expect to run 90 to 100 trips a year.
Serious inquires only. I am not going on a bunch of boat rides for ppl "kicking"the tires. But if you would like to see her, give me a call. 850 602 4294 .
Website www.luckestrikefishing.com www.facebook/luckestrikecharterboat

Thanks Capt. Richard Baker

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
Really hate to hear about your misfortune wish the best for ya and good luck with your sale may be interested in some of your gear if you deside to sell it separately

·
Registered
568 Posts
Best of luck on your next rendezvous with destiny! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Reactions: THONAS J. RYAN

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Man if this was two years in the future I would be in a dream. I hope you stay healthy captain.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Man I wish I had the money to pull the trigger on this one but more importantly the skill to run it.

·
Gig'em
419 Posts
Richard, sorry to hear that. My wife and son took me out on your boat as a fathers day gift last year. Had a great trip. Your hand, Billy, was awesome too! Best of luck to you both.

·
Whizzed off realist
2,528 Posts
Richard, I'm glad you're able to walk again. We've missed you out there.

Folks, I've been fishing alongside Richard for 5 or more years. He has a loyal following in this business. In those years, I can recall no breakdowns other than some one putting a tampon or something down the toilet. Richard keeps this boat up very well and it's a quick 2 trip a day boat.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the kind words Jim. Yeah. I really miss being out there with ya'll. its been a long 6 months but Im not giving up.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thought I might update this post since its been up here for a while. I still have the Luck E Strike up for sale. She would make someone a hell of a good fishing boat for not a lot of money. She has a nice tower with upper controls for those who like to chase those damn brown fish. I have lowered the asking price to $40 k. So if you do the math and know all that I have done to her its a hell of a deal. Feel free to call me at 850 602 4294 for details. Thanks

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts