Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Chamber of Commerce Message from Warrington.

Sad. I grew up less than a mile where they are filming the barrancas avenue scene. Warning language...

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,836 Posts
DISGUSTING. . . . I lived in the Warrington and Myrtle Grove area from '77 - '95, last time I went back there a couple years ago I was amazed of how its changed.

A couple grenades thrown during that video shoot would have saved taxpayers alot of money between their welfare and their future in prison, and probably saved some innocent lives too. its a shame. . . .

·
Mad Scientist
115 Posts
I so look forward to the weeks I have to be over there every year. It just warms my heart that upstanding citizens like these are around to look out for my safety after dark in a jeep soft top. I only have one more week to wait to be in warrington every Tuesday and Thursday evening through January. Yay me!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Charmdar Turner guilty of killing cousin

Written by

Eric Heisig
[email protected]

A 21-year-old was found guilty of murdering his cousin today, and now faces up to life in prison.
Charmdar Turner Jr. of Patton Drive killed 24-year-old Donald Turner at Donald's home on Augusta Avenue off Gulf Beach Highway in March 2010 while trying to rob him.
Charmdar Turner and Jarvis Jessie, 27, were arrested a year later after the killing based on witness identification and DNA evidence. Both are members of the gang "Trez Up," according to the Escambia County Sheriff's Office. ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aren't gangs that do the type of things they are describing in the video basically "domestic terrorists'?

I mean I can see one day where they could be classified that way. If citizens are concerned for their basic safety in the area where they live and it is due to gang activity, I personally would call that domestic terrorism in today's world...

·
Super Moderator
19,614 Posts
I thank God I moved away from there before I had kids. I'm grateful they never have to deal with shit like that growing up.

·
Tangle Master
3,310 Posts
I cannot wait for the next hurricane to clear the trash out from across my house. The best six months of our lives was after Ivan destroyed twin oaks and Wellington arms.

·
Powerstroke Medic
6,251 Posts
I hated every minute I lived off gulf beach near Patton, trez up is the shape of a "W" by the way, for Warrington and West side. My son still lives there with his mom and I continually pray for his well being

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
trez up is the shape of a "W" by the way, for Warrington and West side. My

So is the guy behind the "star" of the video at 4:57 into the video showing a trez up sign? That is what i thought it was.

Here is a better picture of the female signing. She calls herself a trez up girl...

la.jpg

1 - 20 of 55 Posts