Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Tim off the radar can anyone recommend a good place to get one of my AR's cerakoted? Want someone who is fair on price and does a quality job.. Just dont feel like getting ripped off :thumbup: Thank you.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,613 Posts
What are you wanting to get sprayed?

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,613 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've used both Tim and Fullrange firearms coatings. I was a little happier with the result from Fullrange. Prices were a little steaper than tims but finish was flawless and rock hard. Call panhandle powder coating and they can hook u up

·
Registered
25 Posts
The former head sprayer at Panhandle started his own business and is actually very good on price but can be a bit slow to return product. He does a great job and his name is Daniel with DNA powder coating. I've never paid more than like 150 and that was for a digital camo pattern.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yes Tim still does it. He just done two of my pistols two weeks ago. They turned out awesome. Turn around was about 9 days for both of them. Thanks. Thomas

·
Registered
3 Posts
New Cerakote Buisness

If you are looking to get a really good cerakote job at a reasonable price there is a new place in a town called Jonesville, FL Its a new buisness but he does great work. They are also an FFL Dealer. Its called Dead On Arms you can look it up, the number is 352-505-6700

·
Banned
1,543 Posts

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,613 Posts
Evidently, he is still doing it -- but he does have open felony charges against him... Deal with at your own risk!:thumbdown:

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=37343719
Good point soon he won't be able to be in the room with a firearm let alone paint one..... That being said I can do it I have all the equipment, and have sprayed numerous guns. Im just not real comfortable in being responsible for other people's guns.:no:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts