Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we left Hampstead NC this morning at 7am. ran the ditch to the Cape Fear River, went out the Cape Fear inlet into the Atlantic. The boat ran like a top. Love those 370hp Cummins. Ran 163 miles south to Charleston SC.Made the harbor at 3pm. Overnighting at Charleston Harbor Marina, PLan is to leave at first light and make for St. Augustine. about 200 miles according to Mr. Garmin.

Used 163 gals fuel cruised at 25 kts.

Signing off to get a good nights rest. Lucky this marina has WIFI

Hello to all be home in about 7 days

Celtic 33 Bertram

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Thanks for the update. I was actually thinking about you and your trip today. Glad everything is going well so far. Did you ever find anyone to go with you?

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad someone is keeping up with us. Th. anks for the come back Corpsman We are in St Augustine 185 miles today in the open Atlantic.

Bertrams are Badass. Big seas dry easy ride. see latest post. Hoo rah!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I thought you were going to Wilmington not Hampstead if I had known that I would have asked you to check on my house there.. I love thats area its really nice. if the Celitc was at the marina there in Hampstead then it was no more than a mile from my house. thats cool.... be safe and all that good stuff.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I talked to my brother, Boardfeeton the Celtic this afternoon . They were fueling in Stuart and their plan is to hit the Okeechobee Waterway bright and early in the AM. With any luck they'll be in Fort Myers sometime late tomorrow afternoon. They stayed in the intercostal waterway today as the East winds and somewhat rough seas made that option the more timely. The Bertram is running nicely and without incident.

Respectfully Submitted

Bologna Gravy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts