Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Welcome to the new forum Chaz! Where have you been?

Folks,I've got some of these lures and they look great. I've not had an opportunity to fish them but if looks are any indication,I expect fantastic results!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The first batch of the "Offshore Series" are done. 25 lures, took about two weeks. I finally went with the lathe. Makes things a lot easier and I believe the product is better as well. Let me know what you guys (ladies too) think. At least a half dozen of these are for Xanadu if he still wants them. I apologize again for the delay. Hopefully they are worth it. Xanadu send me an email if you would still like to receive your order. BLKFLYZ I also still have your lures. AND the rest of the "Inshore series" will be out in a week or so. If there is anyone who might want to make an order, shoot me an email. Thanks again to all of you on PFF who have supported this project since the beginning. And those of you whom ordered I will be in contact soon. Enjoy! The new price for lures (if not already ordered) is $10-$15 for the "Inshore Series" and $15-$20 for the "Offshore Series", plus a free ticket to "Offshore". :letsdrink

Attachments

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I pulled one of his cedar plug type lures for just a few minutes at the end of my last trip a few months back. It hada very unique action. I actually pulled it on an outrigger since it "pushed and wiggled" more than darted like a typical cedar plug. I was impressed. I'll give it some time - and I'm sure it will get hammered.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Glad I clicked on this thread. Which ones are mine? Drop me a PM and we'll get together, but I had given you up for lost and/or stolen.

Can't wait.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts