Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 Honda CBR600RR

I have had this bike for the last 4 years and have loved every minute of it. In July of 2010, I re-did the plastics to what you see today. At the same time I added, a power commander III, Yosh exhaust, Pazzo levers, red braided brake lines, new brake pads, double bubble windscreen, modified V-Stacks, LED headlights and more that I am sure I am missing. Bike has two good tires and has had less than 3000 miles since the upgrades as I have spent time deployed. I am getting ready to deploy again, and would rather clear up some space in the garage. The bike is not prefect, I never put any brake fluid in the rear brake when I added the new lines, as I do not use the rear brake. Also the battery is dead and the bike will need a new one. I have a 4 inch X 3 inch "jump pack" I have been using to start the bike and then I just put it in my jacket pocket. Bike has a clean title, current reg, and comes with both the rear seat and the solo seat cowl. I will also throw in a joe rocket tail bag. I have some expensive helmet and jackets that I can work into the deal but they will be extra.

I do not have to sell just would rather sell than leave it in the garage not getting used. Price is $4500.

Also my consider a Hobie Kayak plus cash of course or a good running skiff.

http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/mcy/3241893271.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts