Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put some footage together and made another video...hope you enjoy!

First in the video is Josh (FenderBender), then Renee', Lane (DvrDwn), Jon (Telum) at the end in the sunset, and Steve (BoHunter) did the filming of Renee' shootin a fish and me shootin some AJ's. Was kinda cool to finally see video of me, since I always have a the helmet cam on and don't ever get to see an outside perspective.

Boy I love woopin up on some amberjacks (and gettin wooped up on a bit)

Enjoy!

·
SaltWaterDave
1,864 Posts
That is awesome videao Clay! Nice shooting for all involved. It looks like shooting videao is as much fun as shooting fish. Looking forward to more.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Ill do a better job next time, the current was horrendous that day! I think that was Renees first speargun shot ever. It was a Direct hit too! That current was tough, I was sucking air just trying to stay up with yall. The one AJ was big but the one that cruised by you while you were letting that one go was a monster! You missed it, but Renee and I saw it. She had time to watch cause you left her unloaded andwent on your merry way...... LOLShe will always bring thatup! I can t wait to go back one day. If I had never been pushed to get certified I would have never came here and met such a great bunch of guys and gals. How did the video of the rubble turn out, the eels was really neat.

Make sure you keep that Ice chest full of fish! Ill be by one day sometime whenever to get it... LOL

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah...she still gets me on that one Steve! At 1:45 i the video...you can see her start handing me the gun as I get distracted by some fishys...and turn my back o her and swim away!!

That was a mistake! She knows how to load it now though! I'll never get in trouble for that again!

And how you like that good shot you got of that AJ nailin you in the head like a freight train?!?!? Haa haa..notice on the next hoss I shot...you stayed back out of reach!

EG...hate that I missed it at MBT...that is the first one I have ever missed...they rock. ANd MBT guys do rag on me pretty regular. Where else can I go and get that kinda abuse?? ZDid you enjoy it up there and learn a few things?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts