Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10-5-2007 at around 230pm hooked into a 51/2 (112lbsEstimated weight before we gutted her) 93.4lbs at the scales at lost ket bait shop.used fresh cut 1/2 ladyfish with a big circle hookon a 6 ot rod. good fight even better dinner. Jakerson I triedtried to call your dad before we cut her up so you could see what a real shark looks like but could not get in touch with him. take a gander at the pics.

93.4 lbs dressed on the scales at lost key bait and tackle.iam 6'1" tall

·
Registered
601 Posts
Definately one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time. I was stoked just to be next to you while you werereeling that thing in. Good job, great pics.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey thanks again for reelin your line in I know it was a pain in the rear to have to do that but it has been a long while since I had caught a good shark. was really suprised that I caught her during the day.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Great job, a buddy of mine caught one a little smaller a week and a half ago by the old ramps. Congrats on the fish!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Nice shark, Bladeco. How long did you fight it? I caught one that nite on a spinning reel. Long fight, sore arm. Great :takephoto

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the fight was pretty short I didn't play him at all just muscled him onto the beach and gutted him. 15 minutes fight time and off to the scales at lost key. was fun though.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tryin to post some more pics for you all but having some problems gettin them to upload

1 - 12 of 12 Posts