Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

The Report:

Me and my buddy Tyler stopped by sykes a little earlier in the day and caught some mangroves and stuff then we decided to try inshore a little bit to get away from the wind and we ended up finding an AWESOME SPOT that was SMACK FULL of fish!!! There was even a little inlet that was basically a pond (Especially during low tide) that was full of action! We ended up getting a nice little chunk of fish and it payed off hiking through an oyster bed barefoot for half a mile!:thumbup: Hope you guys enjoy and if you do make sure you SUBSCRIBE and LIKE the video and COMMENT if you want to ask me a question, I will definitely get back to you guys! I'm so ready for the Pompano run as well. Tight lines everyone and hope everyone had a good weekend!

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,927 Posts
I've actually stopped at that spot several times while wading that area & have never seen or caught anything besides baitfish & short specks there. Glad that wasn't the case for you guys!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@ThaFish

Yeah it definitely played off! There were fish everywhere. We were only there for an hour too so I am stoked to try it out again.:thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts