Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<DIV class=gmail_quote><DIV lang=EN-US><BLOCKQUOTE style="MARGIN-TOP: 5pt; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5pt"><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="COLOR: black">Absolutely amazing!!!

Caught 1-1/2 miles offshore while fishing! (after the fires in Southern Calif. )
<SPAN style="COLOR: black"></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><SPAN style="COLOR: black"><SPAN style="COLOR: black"></DIV><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="COLOR: black">Look what the fires brought!

<SPAN style="COLOR: black">

What is that?! Look in the middle.

Can it be, really!!!
Look 1/3 down.

It's a DEER!!!
<SPAN class=yshortcuts id=lw_1255703746_4>Son of a gun!!!

Not too much of a struggle?
Poor guy!!!

He was very glad to be on board
. No doubt!!!

He was sooo tired and was glad to get into our boat and rest!

And yes, we turned him loose when we got back to shore.

Just try beating this Fish Story!<SPAN style="COLOR: black"> </DIV></DIV><SPAN style="COLOR: black">

</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE><SPAN style="COLOR: black">
</DIV><DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="COLOR: black"><SPAN style="COLOR: black"></DIV><SPAN style="COLOR: black"></DIV>

<DIV id=inline_attachments></DIV><DIV id=highlighterDivCG style="DISPLAY: none; Z-INDEX: -1; POSITION: absolute; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></DIV>

Attachments

·
PDC Fishing Team
1,972 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I've seen this series of pictures a couple of years ago. Seems then the story was the deer was on the east coast off the Carolinas. Now he's off the coast of California!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Funny how these picture's re appear every year or so with a new story. Goes to show, never believe anything from the internet.

·
Super Moderator
28,139 Posts
FishinFool (10/16/2009)I've seen this series of pictures a couple of years ago. Seems then the story was the deer was on the east coast off the Carolinas. Now he's off the coast of California!
Yeah....that deer was sick of the east coast and wanted to become a gangster on the WestCoast....:bpts

I think I might find a pic or 2 and let's all start a rumor email too!!!:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
You guys are going to get in trouble for tampering with the wildlife and disturbing the natural migration of deer to Hawaii, you'll really be lucky if they don't take your boat and possibly your truck for something like this.

Thanks for the pics. that crazy right there:

·
Banned
1,645 Posts
wont be long....deparado will tell us how or why this is all wrong...should they have gaffed it...should they brought in on the boat for pics....blah blah blah

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry for the old news. I thought it was pretty amazing as I had not seen the story before.:letsdrink

1 - 14 of 14 Posts