Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
fun
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
time of day

I fished from 6:30 AM until about 9:00 AM there was a good cut in the sandbar with an out going water. It was on Okaloosa Island.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I fished from 6:30 AM until about 9:00 AM there was a good cut in the sandbar with an out going water. It was on Okaloosa Island.
I was out from 6-10am on Sunday on the island too and I thought I had found a decent hole on the side of a point but I guess not! You hit the money hole

·
fun
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
your right

I found the jackpot. I used peeled dead shrimp for bait. i was shocked at the amount and the variety of fish. reds were 25" and 19".

·
Registered
47 Posts
FLfishcatcher was that you at John Beasley Park? If so I was a guy with the bait launcher

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Diddnt catch a fish. Diddnt have any bites at all that I could see. The bait on the launcher had been nibbled on the tail end. Figured from crabs.. had the clam fish bites also but guess they were not having it.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

·
fun
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The fishing that i usually do in the surf turned into catching this day. We made a meal for our family out of these. I feel lucky to have caught this many and such variety in one spot. good luck to all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts