Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Casting Platform

Specs:

*Platform stands 24 1/2" over deck, 30" wide (back), 20 1/2" wide (front), 16" deep

*1 1/4" Mahogany Top w/5 coats marine spar varnish (non-skid in top 2 coats)(Who said a casting platform cant look good as well as be fuctional!)

*1 1/2" Brushed Aluminum Frame w/rubber feet, 1" Brushed Aluminum cross members for stablity and strength.

*Stainless Steel Turnbuckle hold down system, 3/16" tall plate is the only thing that stays on the deck when platform is not in use.

The first 4 pics are of the actual casting platform that is for sale, the last pics are just showing the anchor system and plate. The only difference is with the 24 1/2" version there will be a 6-7" length of connecting the eyebolt on the platform to the top hook on the turnbuckle.

I built this platform for a friend and because of some personal issues he had to back out of the deal. I have built a couple for some teams fishing both the IFA and the FLW tours and have had nothing but positive feedback. On that note you can see one in action on the White Fishing Teams Ranger in Dec. on FSN, they finished 4th in the FLW Championship this past weekend out of Orange Beach and being from around these parts we are all very proud of them.:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

Anyhoo, post up with any questions you might have or you can call me at 251-379-6465 (Brandon)

$300.00

1 - 1 of 1 Posts