Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on down to the Palafox pier, the trash talking has started about the casting contest. John Booker(chickenbone) has taken the lead with a fantastic cast. He says that noone can beat it. Come on down and give it a shot, either the rest of the afternoon or tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
12,800 Posts
i never said no one could beat it....

but my prediction has been right so far... myself, jeremy hogue, and travis gill are in the top 3.

and on a side note.... i snapped my ling rod on my 6th cast:banghead...

·
Registered
24 Posts
These guys are freakin amazing they have backed up everything they said, I have alot more respect for these guys than i gave them I dont think the boat/tower guys could hang with them.:bowdown:bowdown

·
Registered
465 Posts
I would win the backlash birdnest contest! I know im on a roll, thank you very much i will be here all week!!

·
Super Moderator
12,800 Posts
do i receive an 'honorable mention' for breaking a rod in the process?

·
Super Moderator
12,800 Posts
well, as of today, Travis Gill (team freespool) is in first... and myself and Jeremy (j-Hogue) are tied for 2nd.:banghead

·
Super Moderator
12,800 Posts
100... it sucked sooo bad.... i've caught so many fish on that rod.... and it broke in a casting contest?!?!? WTF???:doh

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Can we get some #'s here!?!?!? How many feet are we talkin'?

·
Super Moderator
12,800 Posts
not too sure on the distance... but the damn ring was only about 2 feet in diameter...

and we were standing about 8' off the water... very tricky, it was hard to get the right distance from the height.:banghead

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sounds like a tough shot guys great job.Sounds like the first year they built Fort Walton after Navarre and Pcola went down.By the way vs im sure your a great shot but the further the distance to a two foot ring is even more impressive .

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
VS200B (10/13/2007)it's accuracy, not distance.
Ah, gotcha. my bad!. Being from land, I was thinking it was distance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts