Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know i have asked a couple of times before, about where is best place to get cast net. I think someone said Johncontrols, or something to that affect. and that he was a member, ,and might give discount . Can someone give me the site, or tell me how to get up with him, and if they are satisfied with his net. I want a 12 ft. Brail. I have used Helen Hardy for years, for both repair and ordering new nets, she was nice lady to work with. but I don't know where she is. So, next level, I want to get one for Christmas. Who makes the nets at that tackle shop in Gulf Breeze.

Thank you

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
we have nets here at HHT in Navarre they are made by a local guy Bobby's castnets come by and check them out good nets

·
Registered
782 Posts
johnson cast nets

ask for jimmy, he probably has in stock whatever you need.

he does great repair work very fast. makes one hell of a net!

432-5262

forum handle is: gotmullet

·
Registered
80 Posts
What kind of net are you looking for? I make them as well.I put 11 panels in all of my nets. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I appreciate your offer to come by and look at your nets, but I do not know where HHT is? is this the tackle shop in Navarre?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wish I could tell you I understand the pannels your speaking of, but I don't . I made one net, bag net many years ago, said I would never make another one , plus I threw it ove a pilon first throw, could not get it up. said heck with it, threw it in . I want a 12 brail, hung medium, and I do not want the thick material as far as the net itself, I have small hands. Last one I bought was from Gulf Breeze bait and tackle, its ok, but, I believe the Helen Hardy net was better. and I don't need a long hand line, I live in Navarre, how can you help me. Thank you.

·
Registered
80 Posts
What mesh size are you looking for. If you let me know what you want I could build you one I don't have any net material right now. I have a 12 1/2' 1 1/4" mesh with 12.5lbsthat is made out of 139 and I have a 12' 1" mesh net with 10lbs. made out of 139. I would be willing to make some deals on them if you are interested in either net.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Bill904 (12/17/2007)I know i have asked a couple of times before, about where is best place to get cast net. I think someone said Johncontrols, or something to that affect. and that he was a member, ,and might give discount . Can someone give me the site, or tell me how to get up with him, and if they are satisfied with his net. I want a 12 ft. Brail. I have used Helen Hardy for years, for both repair and ordering new nets, she was nice lady to work with. but I don't know where she is. So, next level, I want to get one for Christmas. Who makes the nets at that tackle shop in Gulf Breeze.

Thank you

helen has moved to birmingham area

1 - 15 of 15 Posts