Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just woundering if anyone had any old castiron pot's & pan's they arn't using and arein your way, Would ya donate them to a good cause!

And that cause is ME!!! :angelLOL I do all my cooking in castiron and alway's need more! :toast

This 1 ant mine but look's good to me!! I know im just dreaming!! :letsdrink

·
Registered
574 Posts
that pot right there will run around 200 bucks its unreal how much they want for those big pots like that. but i will keep my eye out for ya

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep! Your right Shanester!! But he got it on sale and got it for less then 1/2 price! Im not realy looking for anything that big just thought i would throw that pic in just for laugh's!! But thank's for keeping me in mind! :letsdrink And if ya do find some ya can call me at 206-0983

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I will keep an eye out, what are the specs of what you want? pans, ovens, skillets?This post made me think that I should ask everyone on here....Where is a good place to get cast iron cookware? I am looking fora single pot that fits a double burner fish cooker...My dad has two and they are like gold.I've been searching for some time now,he has had his 25 years+.......something like 30L" X 12W" X 8D" just curious...

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
We bought a real nice skillet at Cracker Barrel last year and it was less that $20.

Lodge is in S. Pittsburg , Tenn. There may be some deals thru Lodge.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank's No woryz! I like it all! Pots, Pans, Dutch ovens,!

And i thank i saw what your looking for at the T&W flee market

Theres a man there in the south row bouths that sells Cast Iron!

Hey Jason & Buckyt Thank's for the enfo!! But if ya read my post

Im looking for stuff people arnt using any more!! I know were to buy it! But im kinda on the back side of poor! :doh ( Helth Problums) :usaflag

·
Registered
8,748 Posts
Academy has a good selection of cast iron pretty cheap. Or if you want higher quality check out places like Hall's Ace Hardware or Pensacola Hardware.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DAMN !!! Ironman172!! That's an Awesome looking roster ya got there!! :toast Let me know who the Turky turn's out!! :usaflag

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Have had a lot of farm, estate, and household auctions in my 20+ years as an auctioneer, and anytime there is cast iron in the offering, I am always amazed at the prices people will pay for it. I had an 8 stick cornbread mold that brought over $200. And old cast iron dutch ovens are like gold. No name cast iron skillets will fetch $20 - $30 on a bad day, and Griswold....well, it's high. Good luck, but I certainly cannot imagine anyone giving any of that stuff away.

·
Super Moderator
5,970 Posts
There is a little countrystore east of Brewton on Hwy 29 right where you turn to go south across the Conecuh river bridge. Best selection of anywhere I have seen around this area. Has alot of hard to find items too. Lodge and Cajun Classic stuff.... Can't cook Mater gravy or cornbreadin anything else....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts