Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on the ole PFF go to this monthly gathering of car NUTS? lol Haulingrass told me about it, he was there in his MONSTER truck :)... Took the Pace Car for the first time today. There are some NICE cars around.... Saw 2 Hellcats today, haven't seen a DEMON there yet.... all makes and models...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I go every so often just to be social. I took the 70 camaro mostly, took the 69 Dart until it sold a few weeks ago. Haven’t got tags on the 66 Buick yet, but it’s coming. Now I have the new Camaro too......... this is why I slowed down fishing! Horrible addiction!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Gander on airport. yes, always at the same place, but there is another group that meets at home depot in pace and other local areas too.

Not many car people on the ole PFF i see. ow about a Boat and coffee?
While not nearly as big, the gathering in Pace is at least sane and respectful for everyone involved. The kids have made C&C kind of bad(burnouts, won’t move for cars trying to get through the lot, etc.) and that why I slacked off going. Some “new” management is trying to make improvements up to and including a ppd officer there to reel things in if needed. The Home Depot thing is on the 3rd Friday(gallery night). There also a get together at a Moe’s bbq in Foley (next to Wolf Bay Lodge)on the second Friday and it’s a good drive, good eats and good folks.

·
eating tasty
3,747 Posts
Jim, the specs on the Demon are insane. I can’t believe Dodge was able to put that into a street legal v8. I haven’t seen one in person yet, boss at work has a challenger with the scat pack and it’s pushing 485hp. I can’t imagine almost doubling that...

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jim, the specs on the Demon are insane. I can’t believe Dodge was able to put that into a street legal v8. I haven’t seen one in person yet, boss at work has a challenger with the scat pack and it’s pushing 485hp. I can’t imagine almost doubling that...
I know, its a BEAST!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Demon is like the COPO Camaro. Try taking it to a road course and get it to turn. At least the scat pack challenger will turn......sorta. Ford is stepping up the GT500 next year to try and compete with the ZL1 camaro’s. Dodge still can’t win on a road course which is sad. Their demon can do a little wheelie when given perfect conditions, some weight loss and c16 fuel though! My poor little ZL1 is only 650/650 on torque and horsepower. More to be had with simple bolt-on’s and a mild tune.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Cars and coffee pensacola meet every 4th saturday from 8am-10am.Parking lot from Gander to Barnes and Nobles is usually packed out.It's good the cops are there for any idiots who dont think straight when they leave there.

·
Registered
675 Posts
would be a bit of a drive for me but i am a gear head that likes Red

cars s.jpg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts