Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It's not a bid. He charges $65 hr per employee until the job is done. We did a rough hack at supplies and hours, but he won't provide a firm quote. It's in Washington County.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yeah, I'll try to get a bid or two, but dang near impossible to find someone who will answer the phone. Been stood up 3X already with no-shows.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Electrical going in. 200A power with 60A dedicated welder circuit and service for 110/220 for HWH, oven/range, overhead fans, gable exhaust fan, mini-split.... 8' LEDs are already throughout the shop....gonna light up great!

Bathroom roughed in. Got a nice sink off of Craiglist for $75 ($230 at HD) and built this open vanity this weekend. Shelf frame is just wedged there until it's plumbed. Was going to buy a vanity, but when I started pricing them, decided to go this route. Everything is so expensive!

The bathroom Phase II and electrical should be done this week. I don't have a well and septic yet, so Phase III won't be until next year.

IMG_2845.jpg
IMG_2848.jpg
IMG_2862.jpg
IMG_2872.jpg

·
Super Moderator
28,508 Posts
Just got back from the 127 yard sale and saw a ton of the corian counter top/sinks fer CHEAP!!!! Took all I had not to get one even though I don't need one!!!!!

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
For a Shop......I HIGHLY recommend a Deep sink..aka Laundry Sink. MUCH easier to wash up to your elbows. My brother put 2 of them in his shop.....Still has the regular sink in the bathroom.

·
Registered
534 Posts
When I re-do my garage I am going to put in a deep but narrow stainless steel sink. I have a resin sink but it stains awful.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
This is just to wash your hands. I'll put in a big double stainless sink and a meat processing table out under the porch. We plan on growing most of our vegs and filling the freezer with deer and a few broods raised in the chicken tractor.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts