Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Ross Cardiac from OutCast last week. I sat in a tree late yesterday afternoon, and didn't see anything to speak of......But, I always carry 8 arrows in my quiver, 6 new and 2 older with expandable broadheads for shooting anything but deer such as yotes.

Just before I was going to climb down I took two shots both with the "Junk Arrows", and I am thrilled with that bow. I sighted it in the backyard, and loved shooting it. But from my tree I shot at a large whiteoak leaf on some sand on the edge of a creek that was about 25yds away, and hit it twice. My set up is a Ross Cardiac, Trophy Taker DropAway, Cobra Mini Ascent, and it shoots as good as any I have ever owned.Let MackDaddy get too close, and I will post a picture of me and him.

Thanks OutCast.

·
Super Moderator
12,785 Posts
that's awesome... personally, i can't shoot a bow to save my life, but have always wanted to try...

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VS200B (10/26/2007)that's awesome... personally, i can't shoot a bow to save my life, but have always wanted to try...
Go by OutCast and talk to Tim or J. Finks, askeither of them to go out in the backyard with abow for a little while, you would be amazed at what they will have you doing in less than an hour.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts