Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting older and it is a real bitch for me to get out and wash my huge truck in the driveway. And, every time I do, my wife wants hers washed as well.
I got the Family plan at the local car wash here in Pace. It’s about $70.00 per month for both vehicles. Seems a little high but a single wash is $25.00. That’s the best wash they offer, wheel shine included.

Now I wash my truck nearly every day, and wash her vehicle at least twice a week. Cleanest vehicle I have ever owned. I think it’s good value for the money.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I used Zip on Woodbine and 90. They offered a free month of premium wash and after that I got the regular was (no wax) special for $10 for 2 months. I think it's like $18/month regular price.

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,983 Posts
Got a free full wash coupon for that New car wash place in Pace on hwy90 across from wally world about 45 or so days back. And thought why not, it's free, right.
I won't be going to that one again, certainly not using my cash. White Dodge 4 dr. truck. Well Over Half of the hood was missed, and the same on both front doors. And it was just dust dirt from sitting 2 weeks.
State of the Art car wash, yeah, whatever. Maybe I was a "test" wash or something?
The one by Sonic in Milton is way much better. But glad you like the Pace one, just ain't for me.

·
Registered
6,547 Posts
I hit the wash on stewart st by pic and save a good bit. During the week the guy that owns it is there or his dad. They do a great job pre wash to hit windows,mirrors , and tires. After you come out the other end they do a fast wheel clean again and wipe your vehicle off it the blower didn't dry it good enough.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts