Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to move on to a maritime career. With the combined knowledge that I have seen on the forum over the years I know someone here should have a few leads at least. Thanks in advance. James </DIV> <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">SUMMARY[/B] I am a licensed US MERCHANT MARINE OFFICER and hold a fifty gross regeristed ton upon near coastal waters with endorsement authorized to engage in commercial assistance towing.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify">Master of motor vessels of not more than 100 gross tons completed.Justneed the days to complete my endorsement. I have my MMD and FCC license. <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Fourteen<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"> [/B]years of progressively responsible experience in many phases <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Management. Skilled at planning, budgeting, employee hiring and training, adherence <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">to company standards; and customer relations.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"> Willing to work on private or commercial vessel. If anyone knows of a person looking for a full time captain that could work as well. <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">To get the most time Imwilling to work on a crew boat or tug out of Louisiana if anyone has a connection or the name of a company that would help.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"> <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"></DIV>

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
No problem at all, I hope you wouldn't have expected any less.

Everybody here knows, You da Man, Tom.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts