Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
capt wes rozier's fishing report november 27th 2008...What i have to be thankful for...

Pelicans and water that looks like glass!

ok...what away to celebrate thanksgiving...redfishing in pensacola bay!

did not take long and we spotted the reds...

nash made a great cast and was hooked up quickly...

nash holding a very healthy red...

brenda casts towards several swirls and explosions...

brenda with her first red for the the day...

ok well steve being this was his birthday present got into the action...

nice red birthday boy!

well after catching over a dozen reds...brenda want to eat everything she caught...we decided to head to the bridge to put a few quality trout in the box. after an hour and a half we had 35 nice trout in the box. steve and brenda with a couple of nice trout...

well it was steves birthday and he kept talking about those reds so i said if we see a school we would try to catch one more. big mistake!

nash casts into a wad of redfish...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and here is the results...

brenda had to have her turn as well...

steve was fussing until this next school showed up...

well we caught several more and i told them i had to pick up some food items for dinner today...they agreed to let me leave so we left them as hungry as we found them...

what a trip!

tight lines and great adventures!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
RE: capt wes rozier's fishing report november 27th 2008...What i have to be thankful for...

I love seeing reds on top!! I had one on today with the flyrod for a few minutes but couldn't get a good hook set. Would have been my first.

Great report/pics!:clap

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
RE: capt wes rozier's fishing report november 27th 2008...What i have to be thankful for...

awesome capt. wes. you the man! nice pics.

·
Registered
152 Posts

Great report as always :clap

·
Registered
311 Posts

Great pictures. What are you throwing to catch them when they are like that?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts

Way to go Capt. Wes another beautiful day and even better weather .Good job as always.

·
Registered
245 Posts

Nice report and great catch. I saw the bay yesterday and was wanting to get out there but the wife had other ideas.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts

:bowdown:clap As Always A Great Job Capt Wes glad to see your Charter was a Good one, I know they left as Happy Customers, Thats for the report Capt!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts

Great looking fish. It looked like a perfect day to be out there.:reallycrying

1 - 11 of 11 Posts