Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me the dementions of the Factory Cape Horn stickers that come on the boat. Needing some new logos for the boat I bought. Height and length will be fine. Thanks Mickey

·
Super Moderator
20,440 Posts
Mickey you can call Cape Horn in Milton and they would probably give you the logos unless you are wanting something different made. Lyle said you got a new boat, congrats on it hope you can put some fish in it soon.

·
Registered
730 Posts
You'll find the guys at the Cape Horn factory to be very nice people. I have gone up there several times and they simply gave me the parts that I needed.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Splittine (29/04/2010)Mickey you can call Cape Horn in Milton and they would probably give you the logos unless you are wanting something different made. Lyle said you got a new boat, congrats on it hope you can put some fish in it soon.
+1!!!

Scott is a great guy to deal with down there. If you want give him a call and he will give you a tour of the factory! Fun stuff.

·
Registered
656 Posts
You'll find the guys at the Cape Horn factory to be very nice people. I have gone up there several times and they simply gave me the parts that I needed.
Same here, I've never been to their shop but they have given me several parts I broke or wore out. They are by far the best company I have ever dealt with and they build indestructible boats!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts