im takin my gf fishing tonight but not sure where to hit up.. ive got 3 options

1. the t pier, but dont wana go if that old guys there with 10 rods by himself

2. the octogon pier, but dont wana go if theres 20 other people there

3. charley pier on NAS, its been real hit n miss out there

so where do i go guys?

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Depending on where you live, stop by options a and B to see who's there with what and then hit option C if nothing else.

My first pick would be the Octo.

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok dude iver left u alone now for a couple days n ur gona start this same ole childish shit again.. r u in love with me or something?

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea david its really starting to get old.. i mean i cant even make a post without him whinning about me

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
how about fishing where you said you was going to on my boat for the tourney that i actually put alot of time and coin into.3 cancellations including you that begged for a week to get a ride.Than make a retarded post about where to take your GF fishing.At least you wont have to worry about getting a ride on my rig again......

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
-=Desperado=- (10/4/2009)how about fishing where you said you was going to on my boat for the tourney that i actually put alot of time and coin into.3 cancellations including you that begged for a week to get a ride.Than make a retarded post about where to take your GF fishing.At least you wont have to worry about getting a ride on my rig again......
I dont beg anyone for a ride (I prefer a friendly invite) If you need someone dependable next PFF tourny, my son and I keep our word, Will.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts