Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pair of Cannon Electric down riggers FOR SALE

I was cleaning the garage a little today…

Well, after several years of thinking I would use theses, I haven’t.They worked great the one time I took them to sea.I just don’t do this type of fishing….I see new ones very similar to these go for $399 and up. (see link below) Here’s the deal $300ea, or $550 for both.Comes with three 10 Lb. weights.The base (that goes in the rod holder, swivels 360 degrees... Not shipping anything, not really in the way in the garage.Just though someone may be able to put these to use and slow troll deep… not a scratch, just a little dusty....

http://store.cannondownriggers.com/products/390758/Magnum_5_ST
(I think this is really close....)

Special BONUS, I'll throw in the roll of tar paper for free :D

Wadda ya think?

Attachments

·
Reel Insurance
3,789 Posts
How much for just the tar paper? ;)

j/k, good luck with the sale. We use one of these a lot when we fish, great piece of gear.

·
Registered
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much for just the tar paper? ;)

j/k, good luck with the sale. We use one of these a lot when we fish, great piece of gear.

Tar paper = $550.00, I'll throw in 2 down riggers for free to sweeten the deal.... :whistling: for no additional charge....

·
Registered
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, that's the third member of this forum that said they want these down riggers. I have never had that many no shows from the PFF... Back to the top, how about I add the disclaimer, if you want these please follow through after I sit on them for a couple weeks for you......

BTT, Thanks for looking

1 - 14 of 14 Posts