Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
lees way2
1,326 Posts
Looks like yall are having a tough time. Dont let one of them boys catch a critter in a crab net, It could be a skunk. I was 10 or so but my cousin and me had to sleep in the back of the truck for the weekend.

·
Registered
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like yall are having a tough time. Dont let one of them boys catch a critter in a crab net, It could be a skunk. I was 10 or so but my cousin and me had to sleep in the back of the truck for the weekend.
Hahaha, crab trap on land, I bet that was bad

·
Registered
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Caught 20 or so blue crabs tonight, no flounder seen. Boat is ready for 0530 in the a.m. gonna go kill some snappa

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Let's see here, smoker...check, fish fryer...check, deep freeze...check, 32 bikes...check, every blow up toy Walmart has...check. I sure do remember those days. Took a week to pack then a couple hours to unload and unhook all the while looking around and watching the kiddo's riding those bikes having fun while you're unloading. Sure do miss those times. Just a hint, if you unpack before you break into the beer it goes faster, not as fun but faster.

Reactions: jaster

·
Registered
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bite is slooooooowwwwwww this a.m. debating going back and making pancakes and steak and eggs, then a nap and try latter, lol

·
Registered
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like a nice setup for sure.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thankyou!

Well they got hungry just as I needed to head back to camp to cook breakfast. Going to have to wake my daughter up to make her Mickey mouse pancakes, lol. Now, Nap or Fishing.......

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Way too much! Lol

She got her Mickey pancake. Momma and her friends and family went down to pier to watch Blues and swim. I took them cooler and lunch, I am headed to soak up all that wasted A/C in the camper while this heat wave blows through.

·
Registered
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fellas, I am not sure how much more of this torture I can endure..

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
WOW. Dammit man if I was to carry that much for camping I would have stayed home. You have to be burnt out just hauling stuff..
Looks like you moved but if you are having fun go for it.

·
Registered
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WOW. Dammit man if I was to carry that much for camping I would have stayed home. You have to be burnt out just hauling stuff..
Looks like you moved but if you are having fun go for it.
If it were just me, I only need the boat, fishing gear and fire starter/wood. But wife, 3 kids, 2 of their friends, anither couple of friends, inkaws, more friends...... I need a vacation after all this work. But as long as they have fun, whatever

1 - 20 of 27 Posts