Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling this for my parents. Maroon camper shell for a full size truck. The dimensions are 70" wide by 79" long. All of the glass is in good shape. The front glass has been taken out, but we do have it if you want to put it back in. The rear hatch and hydraulc arms are in good shape. We DO NOT have a key for the lock. It needs some cleaning up, but other than that it is a nice top.

They would like to get $75 for it. It is located in Cantonment.

Thanks,

Corey
(850)554-8550

Attachments

·
Registered
10,810 Posts
While shopping for one recently, I learned the curve in the front differs from year model of trucks. What exactly did it come off of, if you know?

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
For anyone that has dogs and is thinking about buying one of the hundred dollar dog houses then this could be your ticket. I had a camper shell on my truck like this one a couple of years ago and put it in the dog pen instead of selling it. What a great idea!!!

My dogs (3 of them) love it and use it for a dog house and an eating platform. It's like king of the hill out there every day! In these hot days they just lay under it. Just open the slide windows and watch them go.

They have got more tunnels and holes under this thing than the viet-cong!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
someone is coming to look at it today. if they don't buy it I'll try to get more information on the make/ model. thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts