Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HATERAIDE... I'm calling you out, you've been a member of every bit of 15 minutes, and are starting shit... specifically with me... if everyone will please take a look at the 2 threads under Bluewater Q & A, you will see his (first) 2 post trying to start shit... neither of my posts were offending anyone in any way, just offer what little offshore knowledge i have...

so, if you'd be so willing to offer a time and place of where we could meet and possible discuss these actions, i'm more than willing to..

thanks, VSrat.

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
EDIT, one topic is the in the offshore Q&A... yo-zuri bonita thread

other is in Bluewater Q&A best oil rig thread.

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FenderBender (11/8/2007)kick his ass, Seabass!!
dumb & dumber... great quote from a classic comedy... haha

naaaa.... violence isn't the answer.... unfortunatly.:doh

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
who's the DEAD MAN that hit me with the SALT SHAKER!?!?!?..... hahahahahaaaa:moon

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i like the part where he starts pointing at him...... hahahahaaaa

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
VS200B (11/8/2007)HATERAIDE... I'm calling you out, you've been a member of every bit of 15 minutes, and are starting shit... specifically with me... if everyone will please take a look at the 2 threads under Bluewater Q & A, you will see his (first) 2 post trying to start shit... neither of my posts were offending anyone in any way, just offer what little offshore knowledge i have...

so, if you'd be so willing to offer a time and place of where we could meet and possible discuss these actions, i'm more than willing to..

thanks, VSrat.

I saw that and am monitoring it...........

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
man.... if you can't get up in the morning, read this, and laugh your ass off, then something is seriously wrong..... thanks for the laugh guys:letsdrink

1 - 20 of 40 Posts