Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 Cajun Piroque(pronounced pee-row) for sale....made by Chief Canoes...13ft all fiberglass..Perfect for duck hunting in the back swamps and flats fishing for the specks and reds!!! great for pulling behind a boat and getting into to go deeper in the flats or swamps!!...it has a small transom that will hold a trolling motor or small outboard on the back for power.seat receptacles have been installed...and boat was camo'd a few yrs ago ..ready for season!! I brought this here from Louisiana and have registered it here in Florida..clear title and registration.....$425....also a brand new never used aluminum push pole is available for $25....located in panama city...

<U>PRICE NOW REDUCED TO $375 and includes push poll !</U>

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
honestly i have no idea...it was my brothers...he owed me some $$ and sold it to me...he used it a few times but then got in a work accident and it sat unused for the last few years......

·
Registered
3 Posts
is the boat still for sale??? i dont get on here very much but i am very interested. if its still available please give me a call...850-418-1495

1 - 14 of 14 Posts