Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a place or know someone who sells by catch. would like to stock up one chum/cut bait

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Anyone know a place or know someone who sells by catch. would like to stock up one chum/cut bait
take 3-4 guys that know how to cast and put the fish in the boat, and take them on a chum run..... fill the boat and have a blast at the same time...

·
Fish Alot Catch None
1,142 Posts
I guarantee you know someone who knows someone that work a shrimp boat in Alabama or Mississippi. Just ask them to keep some by-catch. BUT specify the amount. I ask for 4 48 quart ice chest full for the Gorenflo tournament. Ended up with 7 ice chest full. All free. well, it cost me a case of beer.

·
Just a guy
32 Posts
take 3-4 guys that know how to cast and put the fish in the boat, and take them on a chum run..... fill the boat and have a blast at the same time...

I’ll go with a net, my cuddly doesn’t support casting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guarantee you know someone who knows someone that work a shrimp boat in Alabama or Mississippi. Just ask them to keep some by-catch. BUT specify the amount. I ask for 4 48 quart ice chest full for the Gorenflo tournament. Ended up with 7 ice chest full. All free. well, it cost me a case of beer.
That’s a lot of cut bait. I just want a few 5 gal buckets full I can precut it and store a good amount. I would throw a net but never have any luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts