Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, late start as usual. Could blame this one on Jcooper.... but its my fault. Dang forgot how outta shape I am. You know they should tell you to practice witj the climber as much as yoi do with your bow...

In a pine tree in BW 10' from an oak. Good luck guys n gals

·
Registered
641 Posts
Well, late start as usual. Could blame this one on Jcooper.... but its my fault. Dang forgot how outta shape I am. You know they should tell you to practice witj the climber as much as yoi do with your bow...

In a pine tree in BW 10' from an oak. Good luck guys n gals
Good luck jaster wish I wasn't freaking working..did I mention
I clean for meat lol be safe stick 1 for me

·
Registered
10,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In it for the long haul today. Brought 5 pb&j...... make that 4. Cool breeze. Freakin wind is dancing. Have a feeling its gonna turn South pretty soon

·
Registered
10,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh boy I was just reminded of why I dislike Blackwater. Walk 1 mile + into the woods, only to have a truck 300yrds away leave for lunch and come back 30 min. Latter. Guess its time togo hang those stands in Brooklyn!!!!

·
Registered
10,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it looks like a good spot. Only problem is this bubbling stream beside me....... and the swaying pine..... rock a bye fat boy in the tree tops.......

ForumRunner_20131026_124519.jpg

·
Registered
635 Posts
There is a possibility of the paper brochure differing, I've been in that situation before, if so your probably good depending on the officer.

·
Tangle Master
3,309 Posts
I am heading back to the truck. I don't want to break laws. But two of the employees at Outcast zhowed me in the reg book the different zones etc. I have a bow but have not been able to sight it in. I only used it because i am sure its legal. But will double check.

·
Registered
8,658 Posts
I am heading back to the truck. I don't want to break laws. But two of the employees at Outcast zhowed me in the reg book the different zones etc. I have a bow but have not been able to sight it in. I only used it because i am sure its legal. But will double check.
A FWCC officer told me you need one to hunt there also with a crossbow. Just a few days ago in fact.

I was shocked because you don't need one for private property.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts