Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Crawled in my shooting house o-dark thirty. All of a sudden there's something flying around my head. I'm thinking bat and it's pitch dark so I 'm trying to swat it towards the window. Finally get my headlight on and I see it's a little bird. Eventually I'm able to catch him and push him out the window. That's been my only excitement so far.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Crawled in my shooting house o-dark thirty. All of a sudden there's something flying around my head. I'm thinking bat and it's pitch dark so I 'm trying to swat it towards the window. Finally get my headlight on and I see it's a little bird. Eventually I'm able to catch him and push him out the window. That's been my only excitement so far.
Lol bet that had your blood pumping

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Staring at about 20 turkeys right now. Hoping the deer come in for a meet an greet with the Turks

·
PFF Official Referee
5,257 Posts
I woulda shit myself. You should see what I do when I flush a bird out when I walk in in the morning...some thing flying around in the shootin' house in the dark???? Again, I woulda shit myself..hunt over...

Sent from the treestand

·
Super Moderator
13,344 Posts
Got off work early, heading that way ...

Sent from my LG G2X using Forum Runner

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was a lil nipply this mornin boys. O and no luck yet been hearin shots every so often but nothin in my scope

Sky Atmosphere Atmospheric phenomenon Moon Astronomical object

·
Registered
637 Posts
Brrrrr.

Baby its cold outside, got to be a dedicated Hunter.

Sittin here in south Bama next to the fireplace, thinkin about you guys in your deer stands. Good Luck, keep us updated.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Good luck bro! Doing the fam stuff till Wednesday. Hopefully the younger brother and I will get to drop a doe after work on Wednesday in the farm

1 - 20 of 27 Posts